.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Letter to the Office of Student Affairs

After going through to the scholarly person Court of Armstrong res publica University it was found that I was li competent of violating the Cheating and Facilitating Academic fraud sections of the Academic Honor label in maths 1113, during the constitute 2014 semester. The recommendations was: Disciplinary probation for remainder of 2014-15 schoolman year, F in Math 1113 course, Write a explore paper on academician dishonesty( 2 pages minimum, 3 sources), and a letter to prof embrown. I am writing to collection this decision.\nThere were several procedural things that were wrong in bookman Court. First of all, Tiarra and myself were not able to be in the like room as prof Brown , so we were not able to refute anything he had to say around the situation. Secondly, Tiarra and I were not properly explained about being able to get witnesses and how and what we could write in our statements. We were overly not presented with the notes he had scripted on the test until th e twenty-four hour period of Student Court, which was not nice time to review the notes and answer properly. Some of the notes written on the test were not the things he had pointed out during the 1 on 1 group meeting.\nAfter Student Court we were sent the disciple court recording and perceive several things prof Brown had said. The first thing professor Brown promiseed is that he had saw Tiarra and I susurration and exchanging looks, but in the 1 on 1 meeting he had with me he tell that he had heard whisper but was not certain(a) who it was. I did not kick the bucket at all during the test, the unless time I looked external from my test was when I went to tack together up my pencil get rid of the floor on the leftfieldover side of my desk. During the test I was sitting behind and to the left of Tiarra on another row.\nFurthermore, Professor Brown went on to address that he sit mingled with Tiarra and I and then got called absent by another student. Professor Br own stated that he sat in betwixt Tiarra and I and in appear of me , but he sat in the empty des...

No comments:

Post a Comment