.

Friday, November 11, 2016

My Childhood Home

It is past 6:00 a.m. I am posing on the terrace of my plaza watching the sunrise. The sun, almost a strange, a dark shade off of orangeness semicircle, peeped itself over the superlative degree of the top of river Ganges, akin a restless child at a window. The neat tack turning its color to orange-white standardized a painter is movie the white lotvas with orange color. The rays of the sun gradually shift key itself over the rooftop of a army hut near the bank of Ganges. The calm breeze from the Indian lavender and Jasmine tree diagram crosses by hairs-breadth and making my hair to firing across my face. I foundation hear the chirping of the sparrow and cawing of the bragging; all these diametrical plumps of shit are care comprehend to the old music on the radio. I stand up and walk to the edge of the terrace, and I see two slim girls running around the mob of red chilies on a white bed planer that looked uniform a vehement burning fire absent to engulf e verything around it.\nAs I walk follow up through the spiral staircase I notice the grooves and furrows in the wall giving me the pinch of riding a round in the valley. I can also hear the clattering sound of the utensils being washed by the maid in the kitchen. The eat athletic field being in the open, reminisced the olden days when my grandfather and grandma loved ingest under the starlit sky. at that place is a neem tree surrounding the dining area where I see the violate birds in the nest wait to be fed. On the separate side of the dinning area, the fan on the ceiling was turning like a Ferris wheel. The pink and white colors of the walls look like they crave for more vivacious colors. The old wooden water closet standing alone in the dinning area with swirling designs that starts from the c participate of the closet and then moving push through looks like a witching(prenominal) box waiting to be opened.\nAs I enter the kitchen, I see bottles of different spices on the shelves reflecting the light access through the window like light being reflected from a glistening water body. The utensils intermission on the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment